To care for hair and skin, many girls regularly attend various spa treatments.
Their choice is great, so you can choose the right complex for your health and age.
However, SPA treatments are only useful if your body is already healthy.
According to doctors, contraindications for such care are:
Problems with the cardiovascular system;
The reason is that heating (some of the procedures are based on the effects of heat) can exacerbate the disease and exacerbate the symptoms. Certain types of massage may also be contraindicated (first of all, those techniques in which a strong effect is exerted on the muscles) are prohibited.
Controversial is a visit to the spa for depression, chronic fatigue. If you are in a good mood, then the procedures can improve it. But if you are depressed, then you can only aggravate the condition.
The reason is that many spa treatments have an effect on hormones. Because of this, your emotions are amplified. And if you are sad now, then this feeling will be felt even more strongly.
If everything is in order with your health (physical and psychological) - SPA-procedures will be both pleasant and useful. They give this effect:
· Massages - improve blood circulation, relax tense muscles (especially useful for diseases of the musculoskeletal system, or after training, or after a hard working day), improve the condition of the skin;
· Aromatherapy - can improve the respiratory system, soothes and relaxes;
· Bathing with various additives - improves skin condition, prevents diseases of the joints and spine;
· Sauna - improves the functioning of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems, expands and cleanses the skin pores, relaxes muscles;
· Body wraps - cleanse the skin, nourish it with useful substances (which exactly depends on what the wrap is made of), can reduce wrinkles and stretch marks;
· Masks, scrubs and peels - improve the condition of the skin: reduce wrinkles, cleanse and tighten pores, remove acne and their effects, give a normal healthy shade.
If you want to get the maximum benefit from visiting the salon - it is advisable to consult a doctor first. The specialist will be able to assess the state of health and advise on the procedures that are best suited (and vice versa - will tell about contraindications, if any).